Rediscover those old songs with USB Cassette Player by turning your tapes into MP3`s to use on your computer, iPod or in the car! USB Cassette Player is a portable, handheld USB tape player that works with all kinds of tapes.It has an easy-to-use USB connection for converting the music on your tapes into MP3 files. You can listen to MP3`s on your computer, load them onto your portable music player, or record them onto a CD and listen in your car, Its portable size allows it to fit in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer music anywhere.
- Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go.
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD.
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
- Plug and play USB device, no drivers required.
- Flexible battery or USB powered operation.
- Comes with tape converter software to guide you through transfer.
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system.
One available USB2.0 port, Pentium 4 CPU or above.
512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space.
CD-ROM for installation.
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Seven
Dimensions: 11.2 * 8 * 3.1cm
Package size: 15.5 * 13.5 * 4.5cm
Package weight: 282g
- 1 x USB Cassette Capture
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Headphones
- 1 x Software CD (Includes capture and edit software and user guide)